[ultimate-recipe-grid template=”2″ filter=”category,post_tag,ingredient,course,cuisine” multiselect=”true” match_all=”true” match_parents=”true” limit_author=”” sort_by=”date” sort_order=”DESC” limit=”30″]
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and season to taste.
- Drain well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add Texan Original Hot Sauce to 2 cups of prepared Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce and stir until blended.
- Add to the skillet of cooked meat along with pinto beans mix well.
- Lightly spray cooking oil on a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Layer tortillas, meat mixture, enchilada sauce and cheese sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cheese sauce and for added crunch, crumble Texan Original Tortilla Chips over cheese and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with fresh sour cream, guacamole, or Pico de gallo.
This recipe features these products from Ricos Products:
Texan Original Jalapeno Hot Sauce
Texan Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Ricos Aged Cheddar Condensed Cheese Sauce