[ultimate-recipe-grid template=”2″ filter=”category,post_tag,ingredient,course,cuisine” multiselect=”true” match_all=”true” match_parents=”true” limit_author=”” sort_by=”date” sort_order=”DESC” limit=”30″]
10 20 minutes
- Mix honey with 4 TSP of Texan Original Hot Sauce and set apart.
- Mix butter with remainder of Texan Original Hot Sauce and warm in microwave until butter melts (about 1 minute); mix well.
- Set apart ¼ of the butter/Texan Original Hot Sauce mix and put the rest in a large container with the chicken wings.
- Shake well, covering the wings with the sauce.
- Marinate overnight.
- Place the chicken wings on a grill at 500 degrees, covering them with a good amount of Ranch Dressing Powder. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Flip the wings and brush them with the saved Texan Original Hot Sauce mix and the remaining Ranch Dressing Powder. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- When ready, remove from grill and baste with the honey and Texan Original Hot Sauce on both sides. Enjoy!
This recipe features these products from Ricos Products:
Texan Original Hot Sauce