[ultimate-recipe-grid template=”2″ filter=”category,post_tag,ingredient,course,cuisine” multiselect=”true” match_all=”true” match_parents=”true” limit_author=”” sort_by=”date” sort_order=”DESC” limit=”30″]
Italian Beef and Macaroni
- Cook macaroni as instructed and drain.
- Brown ground beef with italian seasoning in a skillet and drain.
- Add Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce, chopped green onions and spaghetti sauce to your cooked beef and heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked macaroni to meat mixture.
- Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Serve with garlic toast or breadsticks.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
This recipe features these products from Ricos Products:
Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce